Abbreviated Software Access Notes
- Apply for a new user account; unless you have an existing
relationship with SeaSoft, you will need to supply the following
information in your email request:
- Your name and relevant engineering specialty
- Your company name, division and a brief business description.
- Your personal email address at work.
Current or one-time SeaSoft customers or correspondents need
only provide their present commercial affiliation, if any, and
an email address.
- Download the appropriate SeaSoft Data Editor module from
- Prepare a suitable data file for submission to the site.
- Log onto your user area on the SeaSoft server.
- Upload your data file (e.g., SHIPDAT).
- Execute the program and review your results.
- If you experience difficulties, carefully review the
relevant online FAQ's. If you cannot
resolve your problem, send an email message to SeaSoft here.
Note: You may also wish to review a more comprehensive
set of use instructions here.